“We know family matters”
Family relationships often break down and we understand that this is a time of stress and uncertainty for both partners and any children involved. We provide a range of services and work towards achieving the best outcome for everyone involved. Our Family and Divorce Solicitors are there to help resolve issues quickly and effectively with minimal stress and complication.
We aim to provide expert advice in relation to divorce, ancillary relief, separation agreements as well as children in divorce, child residence and contact, financial maintenance, care proceedings and domestic violence injunctions. We take time to understand your personal circumstances and help determine the best resolution.
Experts in divorce, all expects of family law and sophisticated financial matters
Our team prides itself on offering clients a highly personalized experience, tailored specifically to the individual needs of each client.
We are the experts for any family law matter that may relate to the breakdown of a relationship, or child related issues, or care proceedings or family finances that may be disputed either in this country or abroad. We also advise couples who are not married on matters such as jointly owned property as well as couples who are seeking to formalise matters via a pre or post nuptial agreement or cohabitation agreement.
How can we help?
Our experienced lawyers can help with a number of areas including:
- Unmarried Partners
- Divorce/ Dissolution/ Nullity/Annulment/Judicial Separation
- Finances – Lump sum order/a property adjustment order /Pension sharing order / Freeing Orders/ Mesher Order
- Children – Child Arrangements Orders/ Specific Issue Orders / Child Maintenance
- Child abduction and relocation
- International & cross-border disputes
We will assist by:
- Understanding your personal needs and tailoring our expertise aiming to meet your needs
- Understanding diversity
- Obtaining the complete facts
- Collecting relevant documents
- Advising the best solutions
- Submitting the application(s) to the relevant authority or court
- Providing representation to the relevant authority or court
- Communicating with the relevant authority until a decision is made
- Advising about rights and entitlements following a decision
- Providing follow up support and services
Our team consist of qualified solicitors with an experience of over 13 year in family law. Enida Myftari, the Head of the Family Department earned a special recognition for her expertise in family law by achieving membership of the Law Society Family Law Scheme.
We encourage you to contact us so that we can provide you with a realistic estimate of costs to make sure that you receive the right amount of support to meet your individual circumstances. We will agree costs with you for specific aspects of your case so you can stay in control throughout.
For instant consultation on any family matter please contact our senior solicitor Mrs Enida Myftari on 07802283559